1. Do not have extra things in the bathtub. Do not put towels or the like.
2. Since the nozzle directly impacts the body, the bath temperature will feel too hot. Therefore, the water temperature should be slightly lower by about 36-39 degrees.
3. When using, avoid the water running water level of the pump must be higher than the upper edge of the nozzle by 10mm.
4. To avoid injury to the bathtub and piping, do not use bath products such as sulfur or organic solvents.
5. Do not use the bath essence that produces a lot of foam.
6. After the pump stops running, the spout can be pulled out to drain.