Tips for outdoor spa bathtub maintenance
The daily cleaning of the massage bathtub can be cleaned with general liquid detergent and soft cloth, but not with ketone or chlorine-containing water. When disinfecting, disinfectants containing formic acid and formaldehyde are prohibited.
2. If there are scratches on the surface of the bathtub, you can try to polish it with water scrubbing paper, then apply toothpaste, and polish it with a soft cloth.
3. The scale on the surface of the bathtub can be wiped with a soft cloth after adding a mildly acidic detergent, such as lemon juice and vinegar.
4. Cleaning of the hydraulic friction device: Fill the bathtub with hot water at 40 degrees Celsius, add detergent per liter of 2 grams, start the hydromassage for about 5 minutes, stop the pump to drain, then fill up with cold water, start the hydromassage for about 3 minutes, stop the pump After draining and cleaning the bathtub.
5. The surface of the cylinder body is dirty and can be wiped with a wet towel. This process can be repeated three times, and it will be as clean as new.
6. Do not clean the surface of the cylinder with rough surface, utensils, chemical solvents or particles.
7. Do not use hard objects or blades to hit the surface of the bathtub. At the same time, do not allow cigarette butts or heat sources higher than 70 degrees to touch the surface of the bathtub.
8. After using the bathtub, drain the water and disconnect the power supply.
9. If the water return device and nozzle are blocked by hair and other sundries, they can be unscrewed and cleaned.
10. Gold-plated and chrome-plated parts do not need to be wiped frequently.
We accept ODM and OEM.
Our products can be placed on the floor or installed in the ground.
The more products you want, the more affordable the price.
Please contact us if you have any problems.