How to use and maintain outdoor jacuzzi?
1. Please keep the outdoor jacuzzi clean to avoid blocking the drainage pipes by hair and debris.
2. Do not use acidic, strong alkaline detergents and organic solvents (such as alcohol, thinner, ammonia, acetone, etc.) to scrub the surface of outdoor massage bathtubs (including composite panels, plastic parts, aluminum parts, electroplating parts, spraying parts, etc.) Parts surface). It is recommended to use neutral detergent for outdoor massage bathtub cleaning.
3. Polishing with polishing agent can keep the surface bright as new.
4. Outdoor massage bathtub electroplating parts care: lightly wipe the electroplated parts with a flannel, do not wipe with a rough cloth, and prohibit organic solvents.
5. The surface of the outdoor jacuzzi is slightly scratched or burned by cigarettes. You can use toothpaste and soft cloth to grind the scratched area.
6. Outdoor massage bathtub body care: When scale and stains appear on the surface of the body, toothpaste can be applied to a soft cloth to wipe off.
7. During hydromassage, similar to hot springs, normal people would not use shower gel and shampoo in a hot spring pool. It can be seen that the outdoor jacuzzi is not for bathing, which is different from ordinary jacuzzi.
8. Clean the outdoor jacuzzi regularly. Hydromassage device cleaning Fill the outdoor jacuzzi with hot water at 40℃, add detergent at a dose of 2 grams per liter, start the hydromassage for about 5 minutes, stop the pump to drain, then fill up with cold water, start the hydromassage for about 3 minutes, stop the pump After draining and cleaning the outdoor jacuzzi.